Blockchain is a new way of storing data in a distributed ledger that allows multiple stakeholders to confidently and securely share access to the same information. Blockchain technology provides new infrastructure to build the next innovative applications beyond cryptocurrencies, driving profound, positive changes across business, communities and society.
“According to the World Economic Forum, 18% of the world's GDP will be on Blockchain related technologies by 2025.”
It’s hard to think of any major industry that is not using or planning to use blockchain technologies. From Finance, Healthcare, Aerospace to nonprofits, every sector can reap rewards from the dramatic cost-savings and seamless partnerships provided by Blockchain technology.
Intersoft provides a host of offerings to help in the adoption, integration and realization of blockchain networks. We help clients explore every aspect of blockchain and build custom solutions designed to deliver the real business
Intersoft’s Blockchain Services and Solutions
Intersoft will partner with you from accessing the blockchain opportunity for your business to pilot and deploy blockchain solution for your business. Through architecture, digital design and development, we serve our clients in their quest for innovative blockchain solutions that are market-ready and address real business issues. We provide following blockchain services:
Pilot blockchain use cases and evaluate
Elaborate, design and implement blockchain use cases. Pilot blockchain use cases with stakeholders and evaluate.
Build Blockchain solutions
Implement blockchain solution with technology and process considerations on the selected platform. Test for necessary scale, performance and security.
Deploy and operate blockchain solutions
Deploy blockchain solution across your business the network.
Intersoft has expertise and experience on following Crypto currency and Blockchain Frameworks
- Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain based IBM Hyperledger framework used for distributed ledger maintenance in many industries like finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and technology.
- IBM Bluemix Blockchain framework to design and develop applications using the Blockchain strategy and manage their distributed ledgers.
- Azure Blockchain Workbench
- Intersoft has also tied up with Microsoft as part of the Gold Partner network to have training done on the Block Apps on Azure with the whole spectrum of the Ethereum project in scope.